Horoscope for Sagittarius season

Sagitarrius: Towards the end of December, the Sun and Mercury will be in Sagitarrius, making you the main characters of the month. Expect to feel extremely popular and experience an awesome social life. This is probably going to be the best birthday ever. On top of all this, you will have a lot of luck in networking, and your reputation will be better than it ever has been. 

Capricorn: Your social life will absolutely flourish this month, and it is likely that you will make many new friends. Although, this luck might come to a sudden stop when Mercury goes into retrograde on Dec. 13 due to Mercury’s unique ability to slow down life and force reflection.

Aquarius: There will be a harmonious relationship between you and authorities. This could manifest in a positive energy at home during the holidays or at school with your teachers during finals. However, your natural outspoken nature as an Aquarius could result in issues in your friend group. Make sure you are listening and understanding where people are coming from when debating with others. 

Pisces: Although the past few months might have been difficult for you, this month will bring a lot of peace for you. Consider planning a trip that you can look forward to or taking up a new hobby. Pisces are natural-born dreamers, so turn those dreams into a reality this month. Your motivation this month will be apparent in your school work and personal life. Overall, look forward to having an incredible month filled with new experiences. 

Aries: This is a really good time for financial success and travel. But be careful not to overdo travel or social activities because this will lead to burnout. When Mercury goes into retrograde on Dec. 13, you might find yourself in a lot of extreme overthinking this month or involved in a lot of philosophical relationships. 

Taurus: You will feel a balance within all your relationships this month. It is extremely likely that you will attract a serious partner this month. If you already are in a committed relationship, then this connection will just be further solidified. You might experience a boost in self-confidence due to the bliss in your romantic life.  

Gemini: This will be a very transformative month for you, as you will be getting rid of all of the negativities that have been weighing you down and keeping you from being happy. This will become very apparent when Mercury goes into retrograde on Dec. 13. This purge of all things bad will be extremely helpful when the new year begins. 

Cancer: Communication will be a huge problem this month. I mean, it probably already is an issue for you since Cancers are terrified of confrontation, but this will be especially significant this month. These problems withl confrontation will likely occur for what feels like long stretches. Just make sure you are not bottling up your emotions. On the bright side, this is a really good time to find new creative endevors and find a new hobby. 

Leo: Expect a lot of wholesome and heartwarming moments with your family over this holiday season. This month will bring a lot of balance in your home and family life. This is also a good time to try to monetize one of your creative hobbies, and if you do this, you are likely to experience financial success. 

Virgo: There is something in the air that will make you irresistible to everyone. This will be reflected in your romantic relationships as well as your friendships. However, this will not be the case in your family life. Avoid topics that might cause arguments with your family because you are likely to accidentally end up in needless arguments. This fiery energy is temporary, so make sure to maintain your poised composure. 

Libra: Personal finances might increase, and you will be even more attracted to the finer things in life than you typically are. Treat yourself this holiday season. Although this is going to be a relatively good month for you, you might feel sensitive or argumentative with others. Avoid giving into that temptation and focus on bettering yourself.  

Scorpio: For most of the month of December, Venus, the planet of love and relationships, will be located in Scorpio. Therefore, this will help you make a lot of new important connections this month, and it will ignite a creativity within you. Overall, you will be the most lucky and thriving sign this month.